Wednesday, January 21, 2009

my fonts, your fonts, their fonts...

geez, i did a few logos for coded music in early 2008, one of the refused one was almost completely the same what a design firm just released! i made a few characters in a different way but most of them are exactly the same! the idea was to do a minimal font in 3x3 blocks using triangles and squares. the only good thing is that it seems i`m on the right path. the bad, maybe i have to use after working with my fonts and some say i`m ripping. well, i don`t. i also made two other logos what looked similar to latter released ones. well, my teacher told me back in the days that one can invent only one original idea - a year. the rest was invented by others too. how true! anyway i`ll use my at the end refused fonts to a future project for sure...

No comments: