Saturday, November 13, 2010

c0p x portfolio points

yeah, i`ve had to move from my hometown to the vibrant metropolis of budapest to have my first art exhibition! well, portfolio points is organized fifth times now, has 35 venues, art galleries, restaurants and bars in the downtown where fresh faces are asked to make an exhibition. i will select my finest pieces of posters, sleeves and vinyl centers printed in high quality (matte or canvas, havent decided yet) in a very limited number and everyone can buy them. on this exhibition there will be only one copy of each so if you need on your wall, be sure to bag it during the exhibition. here is the facebook event and here is the pp info section, yeh i`m the very first on the list :) my prints will be represented with my flatmate`s extreme sport paintings.


No comments: