Tuesday, May 10, 2011

v.i.v.e.k. train wreck for red bull

in the next hour my favorite deep medi artist will unleash the force of subs that easily ruin the dancehall. get prepared yourself to the levitating fat bass in vivek's exclusive showcase of his ridicolous production aimed to red bull's trainwreck series. (update with new links)




01. V.I.V.E.K - The Big Bang - Deep Medi
02. V.I.V.E.K - Escape To Knowhere - Unreleased
03. V.I.V.E.K - Diablo - Unreleased
04. V.I.V.E.K - Out Of Reach - Unreleased
05. V.I.V.E.K - Show Me - Unreleased
06. Jack Sparrow - Way Out West - Unreleased
07. V.I.V.E.K - Spread Love - Deep Medi
08. V.I.V.E.K - Sirens - Deep Medi
09. V.I.V.E.K - Eyes Down - Deep Medi
10. V.I.V.E.K - Feel It - Deep Medi
11. V.I.V.E.K - Motherland - Deep Medi
12. V.I.V.E.K - Trinity - Unreleased
13. V.I.V.E.K - Slumdog - Unreleased
14. V.I.V.E.K - Natural Mystic - Unreleased
15. V.I.V.E.K - Primal - Unreleased
16. V.I.V.E.K - Roots - Deep Medi
17. V.I.V.E.K - Soundman - Unreleased

No comments: