Tuesday, October 02, 2012

rak cafe feature in time out pecs

time out magazine in my hometown was asked me to refresh my memories about the legendary club i was bound to back in the days. my debut as a dj in 1995 happened there, then i have dropped gigs ocassionally, until starting our club nights around 2000 with many-many international acts (we had dedicated label nights for trigger, hotflush records, blu saphir, plastic raygun, etc). finally i joined them as art director and co-organizer by side of my friend and designed their new logo in 2006 and i have dropped the very last tune between the walls before it was closed in 2010. the feature starts on page 10 and i have a few sentences as one of the five influental persons around the club. good read of good times. you can read it in larger/full screen format here or just click on it (works on pads too).

No comments: