Saturday, August 07, 2010

i.d. breakstep mix @ kievbass show/sub.fm 27th july 2010

i.d. is an old chap in the breakbeat scene and this time he made a neat session of breakstep (dubstep fused breaks) as a promo for his gig at kievbass. it`s fully his own solo productions (he is more known of his collab tunes) and it was broadcasted on sub.fm in kievbass`s show. you can download id`s set from mediafire if you wish or the whole kievbass show.


I.D. ft Rider Shafique -The Light (dub)
I.D. - Nine Tree Hill (Mata-Syn)
I.D. - Rollage (dub)
I.D. - Halflight (dub)
I.D. - Feudal (dub)
I.D. - Akusative (Cool & Deadly)
I.D. - Stitch (dub)
Vipercorps - Overclocked (I.D. remix) (Lucky Break)
I.D. - Tell Ya (Sub Slayers)
F Word - Death Valley (I.D. remix) (Dusted Breaks)
I.D. - Flay (Cool & Deadly)
I.D. - Once Again (dub)
I.D. - Mustang (Sub Slayers)
I.D. - She Said (dub)

No comments: